Real estate transactions can but complex task and selling a Calgary condo is no different. Kevin Leung & Associates
an help you navigate through the complexities of sell your Calgary Condo. There are things to consider to fully prepare you before you sell your condo in Calgary. Here the factors to consider:
Cost of Selling Calgary Condo
From the seller’s point view, the expenses that you need to consider before listing your condo include:
Find a Calgary Certified Condominium Specialist
- Legal Fees
- Disbursements or out-of-pocket expenses incurred by the lawyer
- Property tax, condo fee adjusments, utility adjustments or other adjustments
- Outstanding mortgage balance and any fees associated
- Moving Expenses
- Realtor commissions
As mentioned, selling your Calgary condo can be complex, so you might be well-advised to working with a Realtor who understands the nuances involved with selling condos. A Certified Condominium Specialist® Realtor can guide you through the many complexities of selling and help you achieve the best possible price.
Factors to Consider
First Impression Matters
- Market Conditions: Your Realtor understand the trends and market conditions, allowing them to offer advice on when to sell.
- Pricing: Your Realtor should offer advice to choose a price that is fair and neither too high or low.
- Marketing: Your Realtor should have a marketing plan to ensure a flow of potential buyers.
First impression of your condo is key, so simple staging tips can be helpful. Some simple things you can do are:
If you are thinking of Buying a condo in Calgary or Selling a condo in Calgary, please call me at 403-835-7668 or fill out the form below
- Clean: Ensure you condo is fresh-smelling and clean
- Paint: A new coat of paint in neutral colours is an inexpensive way to make your look fresh and clean.
- Neutral Decor: When selling your home, it is best to stay as neutral as possible.
- Declutter: Declutter can make your home appear bigger and more inviting. Consider clearing out some the unnecessary personal belongings.